Sales Manager opportunity has arisen for a new business sales professional to join QCENTRIS’s Switzerland Sales Team. The role will focus on driving sales expansion in the local market and grow the pipeline of opportunity. This is an outstanding career opportunity for a sales professional looking to further on their career with a global leader in digital financial software and Quality assurance in a fast-paced dynamic environment. We offer this job at our office in Zurich (Switzerland).
- Responsible for sales for the Swiss market
- Active prospecting within the assigned market, using multiple channels and information sources
- Qualification of new leads and opportunities
- Organization and management of demonstrations and pre-sales workshops
- Responses to RFI/RFP
- Preparation, presentation and negotiation of proposals and contract
- Communicate with, present to and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the QCENTRIS and customer organizations
- Develop and maintain strong, professional customer relationships with key business executives
- At least 6 years’ experience in a similar role in a software and solutions provider or consultancy firm working in the banking, wealth management and/or insurance sector
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration or an equivalent degree
- Evidence of successfully meeting aggressive goals and budgets in a similar environment
- Excellent knowledge and contacts within the Swiss market
- Excellent presentation, writing and speaking skills, combined with well-developed social skills
- Proven ability to understand the business processes within the sectors served, and the solution’s functional coverage together with the technology used
- Proven ability to manage own schedule and priorities, and to work unsupervised
- Ability to travel as required within the territories
- Excellent written and spoken German and English. Any other language would be an advantage
Founded in 2011, the group has more than 350 employees worldwide and QCENTRIS Group has a presence in Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Sweden, the Middle East and Ukraine.
Be part of a friendly and open team which embraces diversity and creativity, and rewards proactive, smart contributors. Qcentris’s software development, QA services, LendTech, WealthTech and Digital transformation’s know how enable our customers to deliver true end-to-end value through our innovative and scalable software solutions..
QCENTRIS Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team.
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!