Digital Wealth Management Challenges
Our clients, operating in Switzerland, Germany and globally, with large banking and retail services, have common goals:
- To offer their customers full digital wealth management services
- To Implement a standardized and optimized solution
- Better time to market
With the additiv KickStarterTM for Hybrid wealth solution and our digital technology capabilities, we helped our clients to shift from traditional transactional business to a more complex digital interaction and we integrate their data and platform with the advisors and their clients.
We lifted the new thinking on how to bring together the long-term goals financial planning and portfolio construction that fits to the right investment.
Our team is familiar with hybrid cloud services, and the design/implementation of infrastructure components with stringent reliability and performance requirements, including disaster recovery/fail-over mechanisms for these clients.
With additiv Wealth Hybrid installation, our on-site training was part of the implementation process, with training that has been tailored around each client’s processes.
Digital Wealth Management Implementation Solutions
Whether it is a client portal, synchronization, data import or integration, we have the expertise and the implementation know-how to meet our clients highly specific requirements and here are some examples:
- Build customized client and advisor portals and build own screens with user-defined information
- Integrate with any custodian to import account information and transactions.
- Integrate with trade systems to generate orders and process trades
- Import pricing, security, and corporate action data from external market data provider
- Integrate the platform to any self-clearing broker dealer
- Customize the goal-based portfolio module and the digital advisory model to provide further capabilities for clients either such self-service or via their advisors to match with the best fit investment products.